Tested in some of the hardest monsoon-like conditions the world has to offer, the Seattle Sombrero by Outdoor Research has become is a rainy day staple.
The shell fabric offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The shaped brim directs water away from your face making it easier to see during downpours.
- Breathable Gore-Tex outer fabric with a brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture management
- Internal cinch-band strap for a custom fit
- Removable chin cord with cordlock
- Fully taped seams for full waterproof seal
- Velcro sides to secure brim
- Winner of Backpacker® Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Gold Award
- Floating foam-stiffened brim
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||Gore-Tex|