Newly redesigned Ronstan Skiff Shorts are now more flexible, lower weight, and more comfortable than before. Built with a combination of high-performance materials with unique properties such as water repellence, wind-proofing, drying speed and thermal qualities.
Features high-stretch fabrics to increase comfort and flexibility. They are soft to the touch and have the ability to hold and regain the wetsuit’s desired shape.
Ronstan wetsuits use a combination of thicknesses, 3mm and 2mm, placing thinner material in the areas requiring the most flexibility.
- 3mm and 2mm neoprene with water repellent soft brushed lining
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- Slim fit designed to be next to skin
- Elasticized drawstring waist for reduced bulk and extra comfort
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat
- Padded hiking panels at back of thighs
- High waist for lower back coverage
- Superstretch Neospan side panels provide continual comfort and compression during muscle expansion while hiking
- Glide skin leg openings minimize water ingression
- Made with environmentally friendly non-petroleum based material
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing|
|Material / Fabric||Neoprene|