IF YOU HAVE DREAMS OF BEING THE WEATHER KNOW-IT-ALL GUY THEN ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND.
Since fickle weather and microclimates can wreak havoc on your sailing adventure, race committee duties, or even your camping trip, use the SM-28 Skymaster Wind and Weather Meter to track the climate at your exact location so that you're always in the know. This handy pocket sized instrument will give you an array of weather information including the wind speed (current, average, and Max), temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, wind chill, dew point and heat index to help you to better understandﾗand predictﾗthe world around you. The Honeywell humidity sensor and the Swiss-made barometer can be easily re-calibrated and the unit has a weather alert if the barometric pressure rises or falls 6 millibars over 3-hrs. A handy, pocketknife-style case makes for easy portability, while also improving accuracy by placing the user's hands further from the wind impeller and temperature sensor. This floating, water-resistant unit has a bright yellow case that makes for easy retrieval if it ever goes for a swim. SM-28 wind meters are designed with a wind speed accuracy of better than +/- 3% and have a 2-Year warranty.
- Wind Speed (current, average, and max), Temperature, Relative Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Wind Chill, Dew Point, Altitude Displays
- Displays current, maximum and average wind speed
- Water resistant and floats
- 16 hour history bar graph
- Storm audio alarm
- Replaceable 400 hour battery included
- Replaceable impeller
- Tripod mountable
- Optional units displayed in Knots, MPH, KPH, M/Sec, Ft/Min, Beaufort Scale - F or C