Sperry's SeaRacer Boot is ready for the elements -- waterproof and lined for quick drying and breathability. Wearing these boots on long watches is made better with insulated linings for warmth. Add in some excellent traction, and you have one serious sailing boot.
- Color: Black
- Size: 7; 13, Men ins
- Materials: Waterproof construction, hydrophobic meshes and linings with insulated 200g of warmth
- Fit: Regular fit, comfortable with molded cushioning
- Closures: Drawstring closure at top
- Other: Odor reduction treatments including Aegis anti-microbial treatments on all materials touching the foot, hydrogrip rubber outsole for ultimate wet/dry traction, adaptive wave siping technology disperses water under foot for superior slip reduction
Write Your Own Review
- A good boot. Size runs small for wide foot. Review by markmongold
The boot is great, well constructed and waterproof, so far. The sole is classic Sperry high traction grip. I usually wear a 8.5 W size as I have wide feet with a high arch. In the topsider line that size fits me well. The boot is only offered in one width. I ordered a 8.5 and it was too tight in the toes and arch. The length seemed correct, but I could not wear the boot for long without my feet feeling cramped. APS quickly and painlessly exchanged the 8.5 for a 9, which feels much better, although still a tiny bit rich in the arch and toes. Overall I am happy with the purchase.
(Posted on 5/16/2016)