With ASV technology in the heel and fast-drying mesh uppers, the Sock Light Boat Shoes by Sperry deliver the comfort and protection you need for a day on the water without an evening full of sore backs or knees.
The ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology™ in the heel reduce up to 30% of the shock and vibration that travel up through your shoes.
Sperry's Adaptive Wave Siping non-marking rubber soles actively disperse water for maximum traction on wet decks and docks.
- Ventilating nylon and mesh upper fabric
- Adaptive wave-siping disperses water underfoot for sure footing on wet or dry surfaces
- ASV technology in heel absorbs shock and vibration for less fatigue
- 360-degree lacing system with adjustable bungee for a secure fit
- Removable full-length compression molded EVA footbed
- Ultra-lightweight, ultra-cushioning
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Rubber|