The Spinlock Foil Buoyancy Aid has been developed to provide the latest in flotation device equipment for a new generation of water sport lovers. Don't let the traditional shape fool you - its low profile, tapered cut foam makes it comfortable for all-day use on dinghies and keelboats. The front zip allows for easy entry.
- 50N buoyancy
- Low profile with low snag body fit system
- Tapered high cut for action and mobility
- Internal ‘GRIP’ print
- Front zip
- Two stretch mesh front pockets
- Articulated back panelling
- Dry coated elastic side panels to reduce water absorption
- Ideal for dinghies, keelboats, RIB’s and watersports
- Designed to have a close and secure fit around the body
Please Note: This buoyancy aid is CE approved, but has not been Coast Guard approved. A Buoyancy Aid is meant to aid in floatation, and should not be used in place of a PFD when one is required.
|Features||Water Repellent, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||Phthalate free foam|