The Spinlock Rig-Sense is a rig tension device for the new age. It does exactly what you would expect of any other tension gauge, but goes a few steps further.
It measures tension directly in kilograms, it can be operated easily with one hand, and has quality parts that provide consistent and accurate readings over time. But that’s not all..
Rig-Sense works in conjunction with a simple mobile App for logging rig settings on any boat. By using this App you can store and share multiple settings, for multiple boats. This stored information results in repeatable rig settings that aid in race set up and preparation.
The easy-to-use Rig-Sense App interface allows you to log many types of information including shroud settings, type of spinnaker and the wind range you choose. The App allows you to customize any aspect of your Tuning Guide and save it as a ‘Template’ and from there you can create any number of ‘Files’ for different types of boats and conditions.
- Works with wire or rope on both dinghies and small keelboats.
- Diameter range 2-5 mm (3/32 -3/16”)
- Direct Scale with tension output
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Rig-Sense App
Download the Rig-Sense Instruction Guide here.