Sure you know what a Barometer is but do you really know how use one? This Barometer Handbook not only gives the history of barometers, but also explains how to evaluate a barometer and how to carry out a simple calibration using convenient online resources.
- Explains how to evaluate a barometer and carry out a simple calibration using easy online resources.
- Introduces user to the new breed of electronic devices that are in the process of revolutionizing how we use weather information at sea.
- Reintroduces mariners to several classic aneroid instruments that are highly accurate and tested at sea.
- Explains how to use accurate pressure in marine navigation with practical examples.
- Includes monthly mean sea level pressures worldwide including the standard deviations of each.