WHEN YOU TRULY CARE, PUT YOUR BOTTOM ON THE VERY BEST.
For generations boat pads for trailers and stands have traditionally been constructed out of scrap wood and carpet that decays and falls apart over time not to mention that the moisture that is absorbed in the carpet will also cause blistering in the hull itself. Since your baby's bottom deserves nothing but the best, treat it kindly with these TLC Boat Pads by Brownell. The TLC Boat Pad is constructed of high density Polyethylene base with a high performance surface for a sturdy long lasting protective base that gives your special boat some Tender Loving Care. Can be mounted to any adjustable trailer top.
- TPE Surface protects delicate finishes, epoxy, gel coat and fine wood craft
- Provides drainage to eliminate moisture on the hull
- Will not decay and is chemical and UV resistant
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in USA
- Size is 12 in. x 12 in. and compatible with 4 1/8 in. or 7 in. mounting hole center distances
Write Your Own Review
- Good quality product; design a bit flawed Review by Jack Gierhart
Pads are fine but the hole placements did not match the holes on the support brackets so we had to drill the holes bigger on the pad and on the supports.
(Posted on 4/20/2016)