Sunlight can really do a number on your gear. Whether it's made of plastic, rubber, fiberglass or fabric, the suns UV rays can break it down fast.
That's why UV Tech by McNett M Essentials is an essential tool to have on hand. This powerful sun protection formula shields all kinds of materials from harmful UV rays to prevent fading fabrics, deteriorating rubber and discolored fiberglass. Plus, UV Tech restores gear to its original look by replacing lost plasticity, rejuvenating surfaces and brightening colors.
UV Tech is like high-tech sunscreen for your gear. Apply it to anything that sees the light of day and you want to keep looking fresh, new and protected, especially those latex Dry Suit seals. You'll find hundreds of uses for this nontoxic and biodegradable UV protectant.
- UV blockers protect surfaces from sun damage and color fading
- Conditions and seals plastic, vinyl, rubber, nylon, fiberglass and more
- Prevents rubber from drying or cracking
- Replaces lost plasticity
- Improves appearance, enhances color
- Use before or after sun exposure
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly formula