The Weems and Plath Electronic Marine Barometer is designed specifically for the mariner. It shows current pressure as well as historical information on a much more expanded scale than most electronic barometers. These visual features makes it perfect for a change of watch allowing the new person on duty to see the changes that have occurred over the last 48 hours in 30 minute increments. The barometer is free standing or mounted with a clear continuous current pressure display with back lighting for nighttime that use includes warning system alarms so you stay prepared.
- Accurately detects pressure changes to within +/- 0.5hPa.
- Alarm signals abrupt changes in pressure
- Gale warning system
- Continuous display of current pressure
- Continuous display of time or temperature
- Backlighting for night use
- Can be free standing or bulkhead mounted
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (included)
- 12 Volt DC connector (included)
- Also available: 4002A, AC/DC adapter accessory
- Dimensions: 6 1/2” Wide 4” tall 1 1/8” deep (without bracket) 1 ¼” deep (with bracket attached)
- Weight: 12 oz