DO YOU HAVE THE NEED? THE NEED FOR SPEED?! ..WHY YES, I DO AND ADD IN TEMPERATURE IF YOU COULD, PLEASE. THANKS.
The WindMate 200 Wind Meter builds on the WindMate 100 by adding in functions such as temperature/wind chill readings, a digital compass that also provides wind direction, cross wind and head/tail wind readings in degrees or compass points. As with the WindMate 100, all wind functions are displayed in user selected units, displaying down to tenths of a unit. An EL backlight is built in for low light use. A handy, pocketknife-style case makes for easy portability, while also improving accuracy by placing the user's hands further from the wind impeller and temperature gauge. This floating, water-resistant unit also comes with an adjustable lanyard for safe keeping. Unlike traditional compasses, the WM-200 reads when held vertically and it can be used to take a bearing on a distant reference point. All WindMates are designed with a wind speed accuracy of better than +/- 3% and have a 2-Year warranty.
- Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature, Wind Chill, Digital Compass Display
- Displays current, maximum and average wind speed
- Reports wind direction in both degrees and compass points
- Calculates head wind, tail wind, and cross wind
- Water resistant and floats
- Replaceable 400 hour battery included
- Auto Shutdown
- Tripod fitting
- Lanyard included
- Optional units for display: Mph, km/h, kt, ft/min, m/s, BF (Beaufort)