Yale Cordage Line Cover Only allows you to match your choice of 12-strand cores with Yale's hardwearing, 24 carrier/3ply Thin Sleeve Technology (TST) cover.
This cover is identical to the cover found on Yale Maxibraid plus or Crystalyne lines. It is manufactured specifically to sleeve any 12-strand cores. Also used when installing a second "bulking" cover.
Premium, solution-dyed Polyester for extended wear and color retention. The solid colors make for easy line identification in high-pressure situations.
- Can be installed over any 12-strand core - Dyneema or Vectran. Use over cleated or high wear areas for durability and grip, over part of a line to create custom stripped halyard, or the entire length to create your own custom line. Also used as a second "bulking" cover. *Finished line with a properly installed cover tends to be slightly under diameter, so do not hesitate to consult us.
- Smooth and tightly woven.
Cover Material: Polyester
- Cover Only is a durable polyester outer cover. It is a hardwearing 24 carrier/3ply Thin Sleeve Technology (TST) cover that is smooth and long lasting. Premium, solution-dyed Polyester for extended wear and color retention. The solid colors make for easy line identification. This cover is manufactured specifically to sleeve 12-strand cores. Same cover used for Yale Crystalyne and MaxiBraid lines.
Core Material: No core
End Termination: Melted
- The polyester fibers allow this line to be easily melted.
- Spliced with a High Tech Double Braid if installed over 12-Strand core.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Accepts Core (Inches)||Accepts Core (Millimeters)|
|Line Construction||Cover Only|