Yale Cordage Ph. D. Cruiser is a single braid line that uses a new approach to line manufacturing. Ph. D (Performance handling Delivered) is constructed using spun polyester twisted over individual polyester strands. This combination results in a flexible line with a soft hand feel that grips well, and runs smoothly through blocks.
- Good for jib/genoa sheets and mainsheets on cruising sailboats.
- Has a fuzzy texture that feels comfortable in hand and adds extra grip. Will compress somewhat under load.
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Spun polyester twisted over polyester
- Ph.D Cruiser fuzzy texture grips comfortably in your hand, which adds grip and makes sheets easier to hold and adjust. It also grips winches well for better control and release. It is lightweight and runs smoothly through blocks for easy tacks and gybes. Spun exterior fibers hold knots well and does not kink.
End Termination: Melted
- Ends melt easily but end whips can be added for extra durability.
- Can be spliced with a 12-strand splice.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Single Braid|