The Aroshell Coastal Jacket has a minimalist style beefed up for coastal conditions with a waterproof finish. It's designed to be fast, lightweight, easy to move around in, comfortable, and features a breathable, 3-layer fabric with fully taped seams.
The medium-height collar gives extra protection against the elements, but isn't bulky or restrictive against movement, and it's fleece-lined to prevent chafe. The fluorescent hood adds visibility along with the reflective shoulder patches for low visibility environments. The front pockets have water-resistant zippers and allow for easy storage access, and the internal chest pocket gives a little added protection for personal items. The seat area is reinforced, and the wrists have adjustable straps to prevent water ingress.
This jacket has the features and durability you need for coastal action while maintaining simplicity and versatility.
- Lightweight 3-layer fabric with stretch
- Regular cut with room for light layering
- Fully taped seams
- Water repellant pocket zippers
- Fleece lined collar for chafe-resistant comfort
- Internal chest pocket
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- High-visibility attached hood with face adjustment
- Reinforced seat area
- Reflective shoulder patches for added visibility
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Overnight Sailing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||3-layer waterproof shell|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|