The Avlare Dry Skiff Suit by Zhik is made with their revolutionary Avlare fabric technology. Avlare fabric is destined to change the way we think about what we wear across many water sports, including dinghy sailing, yachting, kayaking, stand-up paddling, kite surfing, and more.
Zhik's Avlare skiff suit is super lightweight and water repellent, so water repellent in fact that it does not absorb water! Water will just bead off it, making it 1/4 the weight of wet spandex.
It's high stretch fabric breathes yet cuts wind chill at the same time, giving you dynamic hot and cold protection. It also features a 3D body mapped fit for performance comfort and ZhikTex II abrasion resistant knee and seat panels.
- Extreme water repellency that lasts
- Avlare is almost half the weight of dry spandex and less than a quarter of the weight of wet spandex
- Shields from wind and water chill
- High stretch
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Maintains high breathability
- Remains light as it doesn’t absorb water
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||Zhik Avlare fabric|