The Zhik HydroBase Pant is a base layer that works to regulate your body temperature in any weather condition. These pants are quick-drying and wick moisture away from your skin keeping you comfortable. They are slim fitting, designed to be next to the skin and feature an elastic waistband for a comfort fit.
- Slim fit designed to be next to skin
- Elastic waistband for comfort fit
- Wicks moisture and is quick-drying
- Excellent thermal insulation and body temperature regulation properties
- Antibacterial treatment to prevent the absorption of unwanted odors
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Polypropylene/polyester blend|
Write Your Own Review
- pretty good fit... tight ankles Review by DaveC
These fit pretty well. Low rise at the crotch but good for a base layer. The XLs are the right length for me.
the only slight negative is that the ankle holes are small. Not terribly so but they were at max stretch going over my instep/heel.
That is not a killer defect (unlike the top where the top wouldn't go over my hands) but just beware of the problem if you have extra big feet.
(Posted on 7/16/2015)