Developed to provide extreme levels of weather protection with minimal weight and bulk, the Isotak 2 Jacket by Zhik provides exceptional levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, comfort, and protection.
Isotak 2 fabric features a multi-layer composite membrane construction combined with a lightweight yet highly durable and high tenacity nylon face. The result is an extremely lightweight and highly breathable fabric with class leading levels of waterproof durability.
Its features have been selected to provide the highest levels of comfort and protection with easy to use interfaces specifically designed for extreme conditions. With significant weight and bulk reductions, the Isotak 2 range is also extremely versatile, allowing sailors to use in anything from extreme offshore events through to daytime cruising.
Isotak 2 now includes the Zhik Qulock seam sealing system. The Qulock system includes a seam tape that is carefully tuned to the inner fabric lining to maximize waterproofness. Every Isotak product is pressure tested so that you are guaranteed an extremely rugged and durable waterproof seal.
- Isotak Multilayer Membrane for ultimate durability
- QuLock seam sealing system for maximum waterproofness
- PFD compatible hood with one-handed operation
- Offshore Collar with fleece lining for added chafe-resistant comfort
- Removable Face Shield with fleece lining for added chafe-resistant comfort
- Reflective patches on shoulders, wrists, and hood
- Large front cargo pockets
- Fleece lined side entry hand warming pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Arm pocket with water resistant zipper
- Adjustable PU cuff wrist seals
- 500D CORDURA reinforcement in seat
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Keelboat Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||3-layer with Nylon outer fabric|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|