The signature Zhik Robert Scheidt Superwarm Hikers are designed and tested to the exact specifications of five time Olympic medalist, nine times Laser World Champion, and twice World Sailor of the Year, Robert Scheidt.
These hikers utilize Zhik's superior wetsuit materials and combine that with built in power pad technology with a slim profile.
- 3mm Superstretch and water repellent Neoprene
- Glued and blind stitched seams for added comfort
- Fast drying and warm inner
- Slim profile pad for smooth movement
- Zhiktex II abrasion resistant rear and knee panels
- Full leg length for complete protection
- Built-in slim profile 4 batten pad construction
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Removable EVA padding to customize hiking height
- Comes with extra 4mm EVA height pad
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Neoprene|