If you like staying warm while sailing in the cold, this is the gear for you. This Men's ZhikSkin Superwarm Skiff Suit is specially designed to make the ultimate in neoprene warmth and functionality.
The Superwarm super-stretch neoprene includes Zhik's fast drying hydrobase inner lining for extreme thermal insulation and incorporates multiple thicknesses across the body to maximize movement, flexibility and warmth.
Seams are glued and blind stitched with the addition of a high stretch ultra-thin neoprene tape for improved durability and waterproofing.
Zhiktex II in the knee and seat features an abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand leg seals and the Loo Rip construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit.
- Superstretch and water repellent
- Fast drying hydrobase inner
- Superior ZhikTex II abrasion resistance
- 3D body mapped fit
- Glued, blind stitched and seam sealed
- ZiBand silicone leg seals
- Features a Loo Rip, a feature that lets you relieve yourself without taking off the whole suit
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Neoprene|