Astral Abba Women's PFD
|PFD Sizing Chart|
|Life Jacket Style||S/M||M/L||L/XL|
|OTTER||Youth: Fits kids 50-90lbs|
|UK Size||US Men's Size||US Women's Size||CM||EU|
"A Beautiful Buoyancy Aid" made just for women. The ABBA lifejacket by Astral is made with environmentally friendly materials and is designed for ultimate comfort, strength, durability, and safety.
- Soft Kapok filled front panels that conform to any body type. More comfortable than harder foam flotation
- Heavy duty acetal plastic, polypro webbing
- Center front zip entry
- Short torso and princess seams in front for true female sizing
- Adjustable shoulders atop neoprene pads with adjustable side and neoprene waistband
- Fleece-lined and quick draining hand warmer pockets
- Reflective trim on back
- Weight: 2.14 lb.
- 200 x 400 Denier Cordura
- USCG approved Type III Personal Flotation Device
Small / Medium: 31-37 in.
Medium / Large: 38-44 in.
Large / Extra Large: 45-55 in.
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing|
|Material / Fabric||400 Denier Cordura Nylon, Kapok flotation|
This is the Astral Abba PFD for women. This is a Coast Guard approved life jacket. It is made of kapok foam in the front so it's really soft, really wants to move with you, very comfortable. The back is just regular foam panels. You see it sits here at the waist so you've got a lot of room to bend and move around, a lot of room for your arms.
The shoulder strap adjustments here at the top help it fit, and then three adjustments on the side, each side, two zipper pockets, one on the front and one on the side here, a little room for storage. We've got fleecy insides here, so when it's cold on the water you can just kind of tuck your hands in. You've got a nice really comfortable place to keep your hands warm.
Here on the inside just front zip, let go at the bottom and kind of see the fleece paneling. It's quilted. Then around the bottom we've got this comfortable mesh lining. This is the Astral Abba PFD for women.