Weems & Plath Atlantis Barometer
The Weems and Plath Atlantis Barometer houses a highly reliable, temperature compensated, aneroid movement. This classic brass barometer looks stunning mounted on a bulkhead or wall with any of its companion Atlantis clocks. The traditional forged brass case with screw bezel allows easy access to barometer components for adjustment.
- Fully adjustable.
- Inch and millibar scales.
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
- Movements for altitudes from 3,500 feet to 7,000 feet are available by special order for an additional charge.
- Provided with complete instructions and mounting hardware.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Dial: 4" (102 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
|Base Width (in)||5 1/2|
|Depth (in)||2 7/8|