Book: Chapman Piloting & Seamanship 67th Edition
For almost a century now, Chapman has remained the most trusted and widely used maritime reference in the world. No other book is more complete or up-to-date.
Topics covered include:
- Information about weather, tides, and navigation.
- The Laws governing maritime waterways.
- 1,500 color photos, drawings, and charts.
- Safety, registration, and government publication references.
This 67th version is not only the most recently updated, it also has several additions that are completely new to Chapman’s.
- A new chapter on diesel/gas engines.
- How-to maintenance tutorials for many types of engines and transmissions.
- The integration of electronic navigation into traditional charting techniques.
- Improved coverage of sailing theory