Finally, a performance watch company that hasn't forgotten that sailors need watches too! With an easy to read display in bright light, a syncing countdown timer, and unique beep alerts that signal the approaching start the Mariner Watch by Freestyle was made for life on the race course and around town. As if that wasn't enough the watch is made full waterproof do to its uniquely designed hydro push buttons that allow the watch to function even when fully submerged.
Stern Scoop: Product review of the Freestyle Mariner Watch
- True racer time with unique beep alerts to signal countdown is approaching zero
- Sync button so that if you miss the 5, you can catch the 4
- Automatic start after completed countdown
- countdown repeat or countdown and count-up timer
- Flexible silicone band allows for easy of motion and comfort
- Available in a Positive or Negative contrast display (Negative, black with white digits, is easier to read in bright daylight)
- Hydro Pushers ﾖ can be pressed under water to a dynamic water pressure of 3ATM
- Backed by Freestyles limited lifetime warranty
- 100 meters of water resistance
Write Your Own Review
- Good Watch works well, Easy to use Review by Michael
I have bought this watch before. I and my 3 sons race actively. I have bought 4 more of these watches recently. They are easy to use, good value and are well built. I keep buying them because my sons keep losing them, as kids will be. Have bought other watches but this one is the easiest to use and the price is reasonable.
I hope I don't have to buy any more this year as my sons learn to be caring of their equipment, but If I do I will buy this watch again
(Posted on 11/10/2015)