FSE Robline Admiral 5000 LIne
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
FSE Robline Admiral 5000 line is a versatile double-braided rope with a low-stretch Dyneema® core and 24-plait polyester cover that is easy to splice and taper while offering high breaking loads and low creep. A favorite for all-purpose needs on a racing or cruising boat when you want to reduce stretch in lines. With a very high strength to weight ratio, very low stretch, low creep and outstanding durability, it is ideal for tapered sheets and halyards. It will not compress in cleats or clutches and feels good in hands.
- Common applications include all running rigging that requires a durable, low-stretch, lightweight line such as sheets, halyards, guys, topping lifts, reef lines, or low stretch control lines.
- Solid 24-plait cover feels supple while the textured weave makes handling easier.
Cover Material: Polyester
- Polyester cover is solid with a textured weave making it comfortable to hold and handle.
Core Material: Dyneema® SK-78
- Dyneema® SK-78 is a low stretch, low-creep core. It is tightly woven, coated, color-coded, and UV-resistant, so the cover can be stripped and buried for even lighter halyards and spinnaker sheets.
- Can be melted, however end whips are recommended for durability and to prevent cover and core from separating over time.
- Easily spliced with a high tech double braid splice (sometimes by means of on-board equipment only).
- Can be stripped for weight savings.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
California WARNING: Using this product will expose you to formaldehyde, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line, Spinnaker Guy|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-78|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|