FSE Robline Coppa 5000 Line
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
FSE Robline Coppa 5000 double-braid line features a 12-strand Dyneema® SK78 core overbraided with a 24-plait Technora® / brushed polyester cover for low-stretch, durable strength and excellent grip, even when wet.
- Uses include main, jib, and spinnaker lines and highly-loaded control lines. It is ideal for dinghy and sportsboat applications that combine the need for minimum stretch and optimum grip with minimum abrasion.
- Brushed polyester makes for a grippy and easy-to-hold-onto cover that remains soft and smooth, even when wet.
Cover Material: Polyester and Technora®
- The brushed polyester and Technora® blended cover creates superior abrasion and cut resistance. The tight weave makes if more durable, although moderately difficult to splice.
Core Material: Dyneema SK-78
- Coppa 5000’s Dyneema SK-78 core is designed for low stretch performance. The coated core is constructed with a compact weave for durability when cover is removed. The core is easy to splice.
End Termination: Cut, then whipped
- The cover cannot be melted. To terminate the line should be whipped and sealed.
- Spliceable, Coppa 5000 makes a great high-tech double braid eye splice.
- Stripped applications work well on spin sheets for big and small keelboats, especially sportboats.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
California WARNING: Using this product will expose you to formaldehyde, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-78|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Technora|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|