FSE Robline Dinghy Star Pro Line
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
FSE Robline brings you the most high tech dinghy line on the market, the Dinghy Star Pro line. The combination Dyneema SK-90 core and a uniquely blended PBO/Dyneema SK-78 cover produces extremely high breaking load values in the core, combined with zero creep and exceptional abrasion resistance for the cover.
- Dinghy Star Pro works well as a highly loaded control line or small diameter sheet. Great for dinghy halyards, especially for ones that see high load or lots of abrasion. This line is perfect for a continuous spinnaker halyard which experience a lot of abrasion. The durable cover holds in cleat and can be stripped off to save weight at the end.
- Dinghy Star Pro is soft and easy on the hands. This rope is grippier than others are, especially when it is used as a spinnaker halyard.
Cover Material: PBO/Dyneema SK-78
- The tightly woven blend of PBO and Dyneema SK-78 of the cover make this line highly resistant to abrasion and UV damage. This grippy cover holds well in hand or in cleats and can be stripped off to save weight at the end.
Core Material: Dyneema SK-90
- Core is a coated, super strong Dyneema SK-90. SK-90 is substantially stronger than SK-78, which is used in most Dyneema core lines for a given size.
End Termination: Melted
- Dinghy Star Pro ends can be melted easily.
- Can be spliced with a High Tech Double Braid Splice.
- Can be easily stripped and tapered for added weight savings.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-90|
|Cover Material||Dyneema / Spectra, PBO|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|