FSE Robline Dyneema Shockcord
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
FSE Robline Dyneema Shock Cord is extremely abrasion resistant due to the fibers in the Dyneema SK78 cover.
In general, you'll want to keep the shock cord stretched between 30% and 80% of its length. (Below 30% stretch, the return force is too low and above 80% you're approaching maximum stretch.) A good rule is to buy a length of shock cord twice as long as the "throw" in your system, then set it up so the shock cord is 30% stretched in its most-eased position. The largest sizes exert a return force of approximately 10 lbs. at 100% stretch.
- Many uses across cruising or racing applications, dinghies and keelboats. Keep doors from banging around down below, secure covers for storage, provide return for your jib car system and spinnaker poles, or keep your hiking straps in easy reach.
- Smooth cover gives durable protection.
Cover Material: Dyneema SK78
- Tough Dyneema cover provides superior protection against abrasion and UV damage.
Core Material: Blended Elastomer
- Natural rubber, blended elastomer.
End Termination: Melted
- Ends can be melted for termination. Beware of strong odor.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|