FSE Robline Racing Pro Line
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
FSE Robline Racing Pro single braid line is extremely versatile. This light, strong, abrasion-resistant, and durable rope is popular among Olympic sailors and performance cruisers alike. Racing Pro will not absorb water. It’s excellent grip and no kink properties make Racing Pro an all-around great sheet line. Racing pro is a special sheet for the latest control settings such as Magic Wheels for foil adjustments and other applications that require grip and control.
- Use Racing Pro as any type of control line on dinghies and big boats. Main and jib sheets on dinghies, sport boats and keelboats.
- Racing Pro has excellent grip, great for applications that require grip and control.
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Technora©/Polyester/UHMWPE(Spectra) Blend
- The tough tightly woven Technora and polyester blend creates abrasion resistant line, which is super durable on the outside.
- Technora© provides its strength and high working loads, while the spun Polyester makes this line easy to handle and cleat. Neither the Technora© nor the Polyester absorb water, so the line remains light at all times.
End Termination: Melted
- The ends of Racing Pro can easily be melted.
- Racing Pro can be spliced with a 12-strand eye splice – Works especially well for mainsheets that terminate on becket, but when used for jib & spinnaker sheets we recommend tying on this type of line since the splice is somewhat bulky.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||Technora/Polyester/UHMWPE|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Single Braid|