This FSE Robline Racing Sheet rope is a hollow Nylon and Dyneema SK-78 blend single braid. The combination of these two fibers gives it all of the qualities of a high-performance rope. It is fast gripping, smooth gliding, abrasion resistant, low stretch, low kink and non-water absorbent. It is so light it even floats.
- Racing sheet makes a good mainsheet or control line on boats up to 30 ft. It works well as a good jib or spinnaker sheet line for dinghies and small keelboats where winch use is limited.
- Racing Sheet is a soft and fuzzy feeling line. It is slightly nubby, which helps for easy gripping.
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Dyneema SK-78 & Nylon Blend
- This single braid line is a blend of Dyneema SK-78 and textured nylon. This pairing makes it extremely flexible and is easy to hold onto. It runs well through blocks and is low stretch. Racing Sheet will not absorb water so it always stays nice and light. It even floats. This line tends to flatten out somewhat in cleats and blocks – not to be used in clutches.
- Racing Sheet can be easily melted.
- Can be spliced with a 12-strand eye splice – great for mainsheets that terminate on becket, but when used for jib and spinnaker sheets we recommend tying on this type of line since the splice is somewhat bulky.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Single Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-78, Nylon|
Write Your Own Review
- love it Review by me
(Posted on 4/20/2016)