Gill Race Fusion Sunglasses
The Gill Race Fusion Sunglasses have superior injection molded lens technology, 10 times greater impact protection, improved clarity, and salt water and scratch resistant construction.
The polarized lenses block the glare produced by light reflecting off the water or bright deck surfaces. Optically-corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces.
- Superior injection moulded lens technology. 10 times greater impact protection, improved clarity, salt water and scratch resistant.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- UV light absorbers block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation.
- Quality optical lenses are used to prevent eye fatigue and comply with European Class 1 Optics Standards.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils. This is the same technology found on touch-screen devices to reduce finger marks.