Helly Hansen H2Flow Midlayer Salopettes
Helly Hansen's H2Flow Midlayer Jacket Salopettes are insulated, waterproof, windproof, water-repellent, and breathable—built for smart layering. They use the unique H²FLOW™ technology for ventilation along with comfortable, adjustable, quick-drying performance that is ideal for the shifting activity levels and temperatures that sailors routinely encounter on the water.
H²FLOW™ allows you to take control of your body temperature. It optimizes the placement of insulation inside the garment, creating strategic air pockets at key locations that store body warmth while allowing you to control cooling airflows with specially-placed ventilation zippers. As a result, H²FLOW™ jackets provide more warmth for their weight.
These salopettes are constructed from lightweight ripstop panels, with stretch zones for freedom of movement, durable gel seat pad for comfort, and Polartec® fleece lining for additional warmth. The YKK® Aquaguard® front and hand-pocket zippers are water resistant, to keep you and your belongings secure and dry. A comfortable collar is Polartec® fleece lined. Regular fit—ideal for layering underneath shells.
- 2-ply Helly Tech® fabric system
- Waterproof, water-repellent, windproof, and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- H²Flow™ warmth-control venting
- Polartec® fleece lining for warmth
- Polartec® fleece lined collar
- Lightweight ripstop panels
- Seat and knee reinforcements
- Anti-compressible Primaloft Aerogel seat insulation
- Stretch zones and articulated seat and knee zones
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant zippers
- Low cut, vents through top
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Keelboat Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Hydrophilic Barrier Membrane,Hydrophobic Micro-porous PU Membrane,Polartec® Fleece,Ripstop Panels|