Kaenon Burnet Polarized Sunglasses
Kaenon’s Burnet Sunglasses are a progressive, performance-driven take on the classic retro-style sunglasses. Polarized lenses block harmful UV rays from reaching your eyes, and were also designed to withstand impact. These sunglasses have a comfortable fit, as they have large lenses that curve around your face as well as Variflex nose pads.
- SR-91 Polarized lenses provide broad spectrum UV protection, impact-protection, and increased optical clarity
- Prevents eye fatigue
- Anti-reflective coating absorbs light, reflections and glare
- Hydrophobic coating sheds water from surface
- Anti-scratch coating for longevity and durability
- Variflex nose pads for a secure fit
- Includes a micro fiber cleaning/storage bag and a protective hard case
- Lightweight TR90 frames are flexible and temperature resistant
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hinges for durability
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|
While the average “gas-station sunnies” are better than nothing, if performance is what you seek, I present you the Burnet by Kaenon Sunglasses.
For anyone having fun in the sun all day long, sunglasses are a MUST. Not only do they protect your irreplaceable set of eyes from harmful UV rays and glancing blows, they make “seeing” the wind easier, a necessary skill for any racer.
Kaenon sunglasses are created with a special SR-91 lens that is lightweight and shatter-resistant like polycarbonate, yet boasts the minimal distortion only found in glass lenses up to this point.
The polarized lenses are available in different tints. Here's the overall break down of what lens color works best for different situations:
- Gray for crystal blue water - great for Miami
- Copper for color enhancement in dark water or lower light situations - perfect for the Chesapeake.
- Brown for a combination of both worlds - for the jet setter
The frames are designed to contour the face in an athletic fit; better protecting your investment from flying off and into the drink.
I have a pair myself and don't leave home without them. Kaenon sunglasses have been trusted by sailors all over the world for their classy looks and unique lenses.