Seitech Laser® Dolly - Std. A Wheels
Over ten years of experience have resulted in more than 20 different well-crafted Seitech Dolly configurations that can custom fit an excess of 500 different types of small boats. Whether you are a yougin' launching your first Optimist, or an adult launching your kayak or aluminum boat, there is sure to be a Seitech Dolly design to fit your needs.
This Seitech Laser Dolly comes with Standard A. Wheels that work great for parking lots and smooth surfaces. However, there is an available upgrade to the Seitech F. Wheels, which are twice as wide (9.5 in. x 19 in) for smoother transport over soft sand beaches or rough surfaces.
Additional product info:
- Standard A. Wheels - 5 in. x 14 in.
- Corrosion-proof and maintenance-free
- Dollies are held together by engineered plastic joint components with stainless through-bolted fasteners
- Round-cornered, structural-grade anodized aluminum frame
- Superior balance and ergonomic handle design make for easy pulling
- Glass-reinforced, UV-protected, through-bolted plastic joint components
- Simplified design for fast assembly (only a screwdriver needed) and a no-tool breakdown
- A 3 in wide, non-stretch sling for cradled boat support
- Tubeless ATV knobby tread tires with low friction Delrin needle bearings roll easily on all surfaces
- Made in USA
- One year warranty
*This product requires oversized shipping.
To learn how to assemble a Laser dolly click here