Mustang EP 38 Ocean Racing Inflatable Vest
Mustang's EP 38 Ocean Racing Inflatable Vest is built with a low-profile chassis, engineered for the elite ocean racer. Membrane Inflatable Technology™ reduces weight and increases flexibility, and Hydrostatic Inflator Technology™ will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more water—not rain, spray, or high humidity. Designed for maximum range of motion during high-output grinding and sail changes, this PFD integrates with Mustang's EP 6.5 Ocean Racing outerwear collection for a head-to-toe sailing solution providing a performance edge in the harshest of conditions.
Use re-arm kit "B" – Mustang MA5283, APS MUSMA5283.
- USCG-approved Type V (Type II performance)
- ISAF race ready
- Low profile for active use
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology™ inflates in 4” or more water
- Manual inflation handle
- Storable spray hood
- Retro-reflective materials and whistle
- Integrated sailing harness with soft tie-in
- Lifting loop
- Internal storage for AIS, PLBs, strobes, more