Patagonia Boys' Capilene Long Sleeve Crew
Patagonia Boy's Capilene Long sleeve is made from a breathable polyester/spandex blend that offers stretch, warmth and odor control. A slim fit makes this top comfortable to wear under a fleece, bibs, a drysuit or foul weather gear.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb-loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop-tail hem for more coverage
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
|Recommended Use||Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control|