Profurl SPINEX 0.9 Top Down Furler System
The Profurl Spinex 0.9 Top Down Furling Kit is a manual top down continuous-line furling system designed for ease of use so that you can quickly furl and unfurl your asymmetric spinnaker, enabling you to easily handle the sail while remaining in the cockpit.
The Profurl Spinex system is outfitted with a Spinex anti-torsion cable with high-density lightweight spheres that protect your sail and prevent reverse furling. The spheres also increase furling efficiency by giving the sail a larger diameter to wrap around, making it faster to roll up. The tack swivel is fitted with torlon bearings and spins independently of the bottom swivel.
The ball bearings in the drum and swivel are sealed in grease to eliminate maintenance. The special s-grip groove design in the drum securely grips the furling line even when wet. The Quick-fit line fitting design gives you the ability to secure or remove the endless line in just seconds, and the Safe System quickly disengages the furling line.
The I-Connect sail attachment is an ergonomic, single-handed system that allows you to quickly attach and remove your sail, and the single-screw installation and adjustment point makes it pain-free to fit to your boat.
The Profurl SPINEX system is adaptable with the the NEX system. Simply remove the top-down cable and tack swivel to use the base drum and top swivel to furl your gennakers, code zeros and other similar sails that are outfitted with anti-twist luff lines. The SPINEX anti-torsion cable allows you to furl your asymmetric spinnakers. Additional SPINEX top-down anti-torsion cables and tack swivels can be purchased separately.
- Anti-torsion cable fitted with high-density spheres to protect the sail
- Independent tack swivel for top down furling
- Maintenance free drum and top swivel with ball bearings sealed in grease
- Optimal spool diameter
- Wichard stainless steel shackles
- S-Grip design tightly secures furling line
- I-Connect single-handed sail attachments
- Quick Fit furling line fitting
- Safe System disengages furling line
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Furling line, block, and tackle included