Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with any purchase that you make with APS; if you're not, we're here to make things right.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Only new and unused products may be returned*
- Items must be in original packaging with tags and labels still intact
- Discontinued or sale rack products may be returned for up to 30 days. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Products returned within 30 days with the original receipt will be refunded on the original order using the original payment method. Products returned after 30 days with the original receipt will be issued store credit for the purchase price. Products returned without original receipt or when the original transaction cannot be positively identified will be credited for the lower of:
- The tagged price on the returned product
- The tagged price of the same product at APS
- The current promotional or sale price at APS
- Products may not be returned or exchanged to take advantage of sales, promotions or other discounts offered more than 30 days after purchase
- Line, wire, rigging, numbered sails, opened DVDs/CDs/Videos and custom made items may not be returned or exchanged
- Special order items (items we do not stock) returned within 30 days will incur a 20% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- The customer is responsible for returning/shipping items to APS
- Returns and exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the products at APS
All returns and exchanges should be sent to APS, via an insured and trackable method, to the following address:APS Returns
110A Severn Avenue
Annapolis, MD 21403
Simply fill out (which is also printed on the back of your invoice) and send back the item(s) that you would like to exchange; we'll process your exchange within 2-5 business days of it being received at APS. Any difference will be refunded to the credit card originally used for the purchase -- conversely, be sure to include the credit card information you'd like to have used for return shipping or any additional costs (as indicated on the exchange form).
Additional Notes for Returns and Exchanges
*New and Unused Condition
All products for return or exchange must be in new, unused and in their original condition and packaging.
- ‘New’ means that products must be unaltered, unwashed, clean, not blemished, not stained, not scratched, and not scuffed – no sign that indicates that it may not be new.
- ‘Unused’ means that it has never been put into service, has not be exposed to the elements, and has no signs of use whatsoever – no sign that it may have been used.
- ‘New and unused’ means that that a product is indistinguishable in all ways from the exact same product taken from APS inventory. Product still maintains its original packaging and all tags and labels intact.