Whether in a classroom or at the helm, critical decisions can be made quickly and with confidence with the aid of ROADrule. The USATONS ROADrule Tool by Weems and Plath takes a large amount of complex information and makes it easy to understand. It quickly identifies the most common U.S. aids to navigation, rules of the road, and maneuvering and warning signals for U.S. waters.
ROADrule is constructed of durable two-sided black PVC and is designed to operate similar to a slide-rule. The various buoyage markers are drawn in color to match the chart symbol. This quick reference tool is a great value, is stored in a vinyl sleeve and fits nicely in a chart table. Dimensions: 16 in x 5 in.
- Identifies the most common US aids to navigation.
- Displays 38 Navigation Aid Definitions.
- Displays 12 Rules of the Road.
- Identifies bridge lighting and Intracoastal Waterway aids.
- Magnifying lens for clear readability of definitions.
- Durable plastic construction.