Gill Pro Gloves, Long 3- Finger
Gill Gloves Sizing Information
6.5" / 16.5 cm
6.5 - 7 "/ 16.5 - 17.5 cm
|7 - 7.5 " / 17.5 - 19 cm||-||-|
6.5" -7"/ 16.5 - 17.5
|-||7" - 7.5" / 17.5 - 19 cm||7.5" - 8.5" - 19 - 21.5 cm||8.5" - 9.5" / 21.4 - 24 cm||9.5" - 10.5" / 24 - 26.5 cm||10.5" - 11.5" / 26.5 - 29 cm|
|Junior||-||-||6" - 6.5" / 16.5 - 17.5 cm||-||-||-||-||-|
|Child||6" / 15 cm||-||-||-||-||-||-|
One of the toughest sailing gloves on the market, the Gill 3-Finger Pro Glove has been redesigned for extra comfort. Tough Proton Ultra-XD material palm and fingers provides a long wearing but soft glove.
These gloves feature exposed fingertips to ensure superior dexterity. Seamless Dura-Grip fabric on the lower palm provides a reliable grip without compromising flexibility.
- Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers for durability
- Dura-Grip fabric on lower palm for excellent grip
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Seamless construction on fingers for durability
- Wide neoprene wristband with stretch
- Covered seamless fingertips for inproved comfort & fit
- Notched finger construction with flex zones to allow natural atriculation of fingers
- Durable 2-way stretch woven fabric on back for more flexibility, UV 50+ water repellent protection
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||60% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane|
These are the Gill Three Finger or Long Finger Pro Glove. This is the top of their performance range of gloves. On the back it has a four way stretch quick dry material, and then the wrist cuff is actually made of neoprene. It's a nylon to neoprene. The advantage of that is that it likes to lay flat so the glove won't roll up and it's very flexible. The velcro adjustment tab is very soft and it conforms to the shape very nicely. And then on the back of the glove, you'll notice the fingers are going to offer you more protection and the tips are actually, there's no sown seam. They've taken the material and they've gone all the way over the top so that the tips of your fingers don't rub up against any seams.
You also notice where your knuckles are, where your joints are flexing, there are little darts cut in to the Proton material, the yellow material, which allows them to flex a lot more easily. And as we go over to the palm, you notice the yellow proton throughout and that is a very durable material. And then on top of that, we've got that Dura-grip, and that's the black material, that is seamlessly sown on and it wraps the entire palm from side to side. It has a bit of a texture to it and a little bit of a rubbery finish, so when you're clamping down on the line, it does add a bit of friction if you will, or stickiness and makes it easier to hold on to the line. The Long or Three Finger Pro Gloves by Gill.