Samson Ropes GPX Line
Line and wire is sold by the foot.
The Samson Ropes GPX Line is designed to accommodate elite grand prix-level racing. This no creep line with the highest possible elastic stiffness has a blended Dyneema® Sk99 and DM20 core. This provides the best possible elastic stiffnexss and virtually no creep.
The cover is constructed from polyester and Technora® UV-protected fiber that offers excellent durability, heat resistance, and superior grip.
The Samson GPX is the is one of the world's highest-performing sailing lines.
- Has a grippy and easy to hold onto cover that remains smooth.
- The Polyester and Technora blended cover create superior abrasion and cut resistance.
- The core is designed specifically for use in halyards and has almost zero creep. extremely strong with the minimum stretch possible. The core is easy to splice. The core and cover are joined by a HMPE / Aramid- Polyester Blend.
- The cover cannot be melted. To terminate the line should be whipped and sealed.
- Spliceable, high tech eye double braid eye splice.
- It can be stripped to save weight aloft on your halyards.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line, Spinnaker Guy, Running Backstay|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-99|