Harken Spectrum Sailing Gloves Junior 3/4 Finger
Glove Sizing Information
Measure all the way around (circumference) your hand (palm) at its fullest point.
*This is a general guide and some gloves may run larger or smaller than the published sizing.
Harken's Junior Spectrum Gloves have a nimble design to reduce unnecessary bulk and help to prevent fatigue on smaller hands during active line handling. They are lightweight, and mesh vents provide a cool comfort fit.
Black Magic palms provide the highest levels of abrasion resistance, protection and durability. Junior's MD and LG equivalent to Adult XXS and XS respectively.
- Black Magic palm and fingers for superior grip
- Mesh vents at base of fingers for ventilation and custom fit
- Specifically designed for smaller hands
- Low profile watch cut out
- Pull on tab for easy on/off
- Reinforced fingertips for durability
- Reduced seam bulk for increased dexterity
- Minimal stretch when wet
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|