Spinlock Deckvest Cento Jr Auto Inflatable PFD (45-110lb)
An innovation in junior safety, the Spinlock Deckvest Cento Inflateable Lifejacket is vibrant and exciting for kids to use. For too many years, junior sailors have been forced to wear bulky, uncomfortable and unattractive lifejackets when out on the water.
This ultra lightweight and low profile junior inflatable lifejacket is suitable for children in the age range 8 to 15 years old weighing 45-110 lbs.
- Suitable for Juniors weighing 45-110 lbs (20-50 Kgs)
- Junior 150N Category Lifejacket Harness (100N Actual)
- Recommended for juniors approximately 8 to 15 years old
- Compact and lightweight with form fitting shape
- Soft loop harness attachment point
- Lightweight easy adjust belt
- Single Crotch Strap
- Automatic inflation - UML Mk 5
- Attachment point for Pylon Light™
- Attachment point for sprayhood - Deckvest Cento sprayhood
- Integrates with AIS MOB1 unit
- Compatible with Lume-On lifejacket illumination lights
- Not USCG Approved
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Keelboat Racing|
This is the Cento Inflatable PFD by Spinlock. It is an auto-inflate life jacket for juniors. Comfortable neoprene neck, pre-curved design, has a soft loop for attaching a tether to, has a crotch strap here that snaps and is adjustable there, runs through the legs and up the back to the central attachment point. This length is adjustable, as is the strap. If for some reason you needed to take the strap off, you can just un-luggage tag it here. For entry, it uses this two-part system, these aluminum pieces. You have to rotate it and then through. Obviously, this is fully adjustable.
I've deployed the Cento using the manual inflator here. You can see the auto-inflater located right here. We've got reflective tape all the way around, safety whistle, a grab-and-lift strap. So as long as you're wearing that crotch strap, someone can pull you right up. If you wanted to put strobe light on here, that would simply ... Using the webbing that comes with those, you would attach it right in here. So that is the inflated Cento by Spinlock.