Stohlquist BetSEA Women's FPD
The Women's Stohlquist BetSEA Life Jacket is truly designed to fit a women's physique while maintaining the multi-watersport versatility and high functionality of the men's version. Sculptured front foam panels wrap around the body without crushing for a low-profile and comfortable fit. With 8 points of adjustment and a Stohlquist exclusive cross-chest cinch harness, ride-up is eliminated, and the flotation is kept lower on the torso for more effective buoyancy. Fleece lined hand warmer pockets add warmth and 2 large zipper pockets provide ample storage space.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Princess seams inside & out for a feminine fit
- Built-in contoured supportive inner cups wrap the torso
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key attachment point inside front pocket
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- Type III PFD
- USCG and Transport Canada approved
SM/MD: 28" - 34"
LG/XL: 35" - 40"
PLUS: 40" - 46"
|Features||Water Repellent, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||500D Cordura/Nylon Outer Shell, 200D Oxford Lining|
This is a Stohlquist BetSEA PFD for women. This is a Coast Guard Approved life jacket. It is especially cut for women. They've moved a lot of the flotation down here to the stomach, and they've been able to leave the chest really slim, which really helps. These also sit at the waist so you've got a lot of room to move. The shoulders, adjustable straps here. What they've done on the side is a cross body tightening system. Instead of just down here, they snug up all the way here. It brings the whole thing more formfitting to your body. We've got two zipper pockets here, lot of storage there, some adjustment points, attachment points, extra fleece lined pockets on the inside here, which is really nice.
If we just take this off, front zip, closure buckle at the bottom. What's really nice is this little meshed panel here. It's pretty spongy if you can see it. That makes it a really comfortable when you're sitting on your back. This is the Stohlquist BetSEA PFD for women.