Stohlquist Drifter PFD
The Drifter PFD from Stohlquist is USCG approved, has extra wide arm holes for maximum maneuverability, and has ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads. Its features ensure all day comfort and ample easy access storage. It also has reflective trim to help identify crew overboard in low light.
The ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso wraps around the body for a close & low profile fit. The Cross-Chest Cinch Harness keeps flotation elements low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing more effective in water buoyancy.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a close, more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest Cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key bungee inside front pocket.
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz.
- USCG and Transport Canada approved
- 500D Cordura® Nylon Outer shell
- 200D Oxford liner
- Size SM/MD Chest 33” - 39”
- Size LG/XL Chest 40” - 46”
- Size XXL Chest 48” - 54”
California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|