A performance coating designed for small watercraft. Apply this thin, clean coat on the bottom side of your SUP, kayak, or laser to enhance speed and performance. It will also protect your hull without using anti-fouling agents, making it enviro-friendly. UltraGlide is a fully cured epoxy silicone that is hand applied, and is immediately ready for use.
Kit includes a 4 oz bottle of coating, 1 oz. of hardener, a terry cloth and an abrasive pad. UltraGlide complies with US Sailing, FISA, US Rowing, and both International and US canoe & kayak regulations.
- Permanent Epoxy-Silicone Coating
- 4oz. bottle is enough for two Lasers or one J22
- Increase Performance & Cleanliness
- Dries Clear & Fast
- Effective at restoring and revitalizing older race hulls as well as oar blades and fins
- Can be applied to Gelcoat, epoxy, fiberglass, carbon fiber, wood, metal, plastic, and much more