Wichard Proline'R 3-Hook Elastic Tether - ORC Compliant
The Wichard Proline'R 3-Hook Elastic Tether - ORC Compliant, offers a forged stainless steel snap shackle that can be released while under load in emergency situations. This tether features a wide opening for easy engagement/disengagement. Lightweight construction means it won't be a burden. The webbing cover is easily replaceable if it is damaged. The patented V-nose is a special tip that makes hooking and unhooking so easy it can be done with one hand.
Exclusive SmartLoop feature makes the tether adaptable to any kind of user. The single webbing tether can be turned into a double webbing tether(see fig. A). A double webbing tether can be turned into two single webbing tethers(see fig. B).
The EcoLogic feature is a removable snap hook that lets the user increase the lifespan of the product by replacing just the webbing.
- 2 meters + 1 meter
- Locking indicator
- Retro-reflective webbing makes the tether visible in the dark
- Overload indicator per ISAF special offshore regulations
- The patented V-nose is a special tip that makes hooking and unhooking so easy it can be done with one hand.
- The snap hook is easy opening, 26mm wide opening
- Light compact tether construction
- The ProSnap snap hooks are forged from special aluminum to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and light weight.
- The ProLine webbings are constructed from materials that absorb very little water and dry fast.
- Click here for Product Manual
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing|
|Length (M)||2m + 1m|